Opportunity is located in Woodland, CA
Chrysler Sales Representative / Automotive Sales Consultant
Do you have sales experience, but have no room for growth? Help us, help you! Our dealership is looking for a talented and outgoing Sales Representatives to join our sales team.
If you’re ready for a new challenge with high earning potential and career growth, join us at Hoblit Chrysler Jeep.
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models.
- Interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase.
- Create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers.
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork.
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office.
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales.
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits.
- A positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry.
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort (electronics, appliances, etc.) or a hard working professional looking to make a career change.
- Automotive sales experience is highly preferred, but not necessary for this role.
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships. (i.e., a “people person")
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
- High personal achievement standards.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Professional Appearance.
Join our winning automotive sales team!