Automotive Parts Manager
Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Of Alexandria is looking for an experienced Parts Manager to add to their dynamic service team.
The Parts Manager strives to return a satisfactory profit on the dealership’s investment in parts inventory. Parts managers accomplish their objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, display and advertising.
- Properly staffing the department, which includes hiring, training, motivating and monitoring the performance of all parts department staff
- Maintain an orderly workplace
- Create and oversee an annual operating budget for the parts department
- Work with the service department, collision repair and wholesale account representatives to ensure inventory is available when needed
- Establish competitive pricing specifications in various categories while generating sufficient profits and maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Determine appropriate inventory levels while ensuring periodic parts turnover
- Adjust stock to curtail accumulation of unused or old parts
- Confirm that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock
- Review sales figures, costs and stock monthly to ensure budget benchmarks are met
- At least one year of supervisory experience
- At least 1 year of experience in an automotive parts department
- Sales experience is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment
Start your career with XXXX. Apply today!