Lincoln Technical Institute - Queens, NY campus is looking for Automotive technicians to pass on their expertise. Lincoln has successfully transitioned experienced mechanics with limited or no teaching background into formal educators. We provide ongoing training and tools to guide you in conducting our structured curriculum.
Lincoln is Proud to:
be one of the nation's leading providers of career training, with over 70 years of recorded success.
have instructed more than a quarter of a million individuals, to date.
Lincoln takes tremendous pride in its academic professionals, who are the key to our success.
Why Work for Lincoln: Full time employee benefits include the following;
* Health, dental and vision insurance among other benefits, including STD, LTD and voluntary products
* 401k Retirement Plan
* A progressive, well defined career path
* Paid holidays
* Great work-life balance
* Ongoing faculty training
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Encourages and trains students, to help them
grow in their field of choice.
* Carries out Lincoln's established curricula in an
organized and concise manner.
* Demonstrates Automotive expertise in our fully
* Instructs students about safety.
* Evaluates student performance.
* Maintains a positive and focused learning
Required Skills and Experience:
* OEM or Equivalent industry related training
* Current ASE Certifications G1 and A6 plus current * ASE certifications in subject areas of instruction
* Good communication and interpersonal skill
* Positive attitude
Note: Master ASE Auto technician certification required within a year of hire.
* Current ASE Master Automotive Technician with additional certification in L1
Name: Marlene Aguinaga