ICON/TLC is seeking an experienced in-house Automotive Electrician.
All applicants must be trained in such matters as electrical theory, Ohm's Law, magnetism and circuitry, automotive electrical systems repair: performing inspections, maintenance, and repair on automotive electrical parts.
The ideal candidate will know how to use computerized diagnostic tools, equipment and reference manuals to perform the complex task of finding the source of a vehicle's electrical problem and solving it.
Applicants must understand the complicated working parts of a vehicle's electrical system, including the ignition, engine, chassis and accessories of today's gasoline, ethanol or alternative-fuel autos and light trucks. Applicants must be able to design and install the wiring harness from concept through execution.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Design and wiring harnesses.
• Design and label wiring diagrams.
• Create and install wiring harnesses.
• Diagnose and resolve all electrical issues.
• Maintain legible and accurate documentation.
• Communicate effectively and provide quality customer service.
• Organize work and work tools.
• Communicate effectively with teams and maintain positive attitude.
• Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for tools at all times.
• Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
• Work on 4x4 systems and older vehicles.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Must have electrical certification.
• 5+ years documented relevant experience.
• Basic mechanical theory.
• Knowledge of Toyota Land Cruisers and vintage autos helpful.
• Competitive compensation based on experience.
• Comprehensive benefits package: Health care, Vision, Dental, paid time off, paid holidays and 401(K).
• Plenty of room for growth within the company.
Name: Virginia Suarez
Address: 9601 Lurline Avenue
Country: United States