HireArt is helping Cargo hire highly motivated, customer-oriented Auto Installation Technicians. As Auto Installation Technician, you’ll install, service, and test car hardware.
We’re seeking Auto Installation Technicians who are fast learners with previous experience in customer service and vehicle repair and servicing. Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English is a plus!
As an Auto Installation Technician, you will:
• Install and service car hardware.
• Perform manual testing procedures against software and hardware.
• Communicate installation status and troubleshooting results.
• Handle client appointments, provide technical advice and assistance, and sell additional products.
• High school diploma or GED
• 2 years of vehicle service and repair experience
• Experience installing car amps or A/V video equipment
• Basic electrical knowledge (comfortable using batteries and power supplies)
• Familiar with wiring car electronics
• Fast learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• 2 years of customer service experience preferred
• ASE/MESA/MESP certification preferred
• Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English is preferred
Benefits-eligible on first day of employment!
Pre-tax, commuter benefits
Employer (HireArt) Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
Commitment: This is an ongoing, full-time (40 hours per week) contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Phoenix, AZ. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.